While using facebook, at times one finds that we cannot send messages to friends on our lists or those who we wish to have access to. In such events, one can do the following:
- It is possible that you have not pressed the button properly. Try to resend your message again and again a couple of times.
- Accidentally, you may have switched off the `chat’ option. You can restart it at any point in time.
- You may even have some minor problem in your account which needs to be reported to facebook. For this, open your account. On the upper right hand corner are a series of icons.
- Click on the one which has a downward arrow on it. This opens up a window with a set of options.
- Go to `report a problem’ option. This will again open up yet another window with another set of options in it.
- Go to the option of `something isn’t working.’ Click on it and report your issue with the facebook authorities. Very soon, facebook will get back to you with an answer to this malady.