While using facebook, one can encounter certain glitches at times. Even though the site is very user friendly, there can be occasions when there is a minor problem. For instance, what does one do if you are unable to play games on facebook?
- First, check the version of the adobe flash player in your browser. It may be an out dated one which does not support new age visuals which facebook games are usually full with. Update it and restart your facebook account.
- If this is not the case, try logging in from another browser like Internet Explorer or even Mozilla Firefox. Chances are that this snag will be overcome with this.
- If still you are having trouble, you may have by chance enabled facebook’s security feature on your account.
- To rectify this, you have to disable this feature. For this, open your facebook account. Click and open the security menu.
- Check over here if the facebook secure browsing is enabled or not. If it is, click on the `edit’ option.
- Uncheck browse facebook on a secure connection and click on `save changes.’
- Restart your facebook account after closing it first. This should see you through the problem.