Using facebook is a dream. The social networking site is that easy and simple to operate. Also, there is a help center readily available for the glitches that one encounters while we are using the site. One still may encounter certain problems while doing so. For instance, what is to be done if you are unable to play videos in facebook. In this event, one can take the following measures and be up and about using the user-friendly site again without any problems:
- First, you can install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
- If this does not work, log into your account.
- Go to the right hand upper corner with a set of icons in it. Go to the icon with a downward arrow and click on it.
- Go to report a problem section and click on it.
- This will open up a window with three options in it. The second option of ‘something isn’t working’ is the one you should click on. Facebook will take care of the rest of it. Within no time literally, you will have the answer to what you should do to resolve this problem.